Gay Chat Forum

Gay Chat Forum.net - http://gaychatforum.net

Forum for gay friendship n community, to talk, share, chat or discuss about gay life, love & anything LGBT friendly

Welcome Guest, please register and sign in to join our chatting feature ( Open Chat and Private Video Chat ), or to post /reply any messages and access any members-only sub forum, thanks.

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2 gay married couples
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm 

2 gay married couples, best friends. I feel I am in love with one of the friends.

We've had an intense friendship for 3 years. Travel together too. He texts me every day and when I don't one day, he comments. Uses terms like "our song", and says he deletes our "intimate texts" though there is nothing sexual between us.

Even though he seems very happily married (and I am for the most part), is he in love with me, or am I just meeting an emotional need in him? The only time we can truly talk is when we're both drunk or at least a few drinks, otherwise, we'd never, ever discuss our feelings.

Would love thoughts on this situation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm 
Coordinating GM

IMHO, If you want to know about his feeling to you, the best and the simplest way to know it is by asking him.
The question is "are you ready to accept the consequences of whatever his answer is?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:41 am 

marriedgay wrote:
2 gay married couples, best friends. I feel I am in love with one of the friends.

We've had an intense friendship for 3 years. Travel together too. He texts me every day and when I don't one day, he comments. Uses terms like "our song", and says he deletes our "intimate texts" though there is nothing sexual between us.

Even though he seems very happily married (and I am for the most part), is he in love with me, or am I just meeting an emotional need in him? The only time we can truly talk is when we're both drunk or at least a few drinks, otherwise, we'd never, ever discuss our feelings.

Would love thoughts on this situation.

Maybe you could ask some question like: what would you do and what would you feel if I moved to stay in another country and far away from you?

A friendship knows no distance and does not require physically contiguous. He will not be hardly to prevent you to move away. But if he wants an intimate relationship with you, then chances are he will try hard to prevent you go / persuade you to cancel your plan. (IMHO)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:30 am 

I think, if i can be close friend with someone I like very much, it would already be good enough for me. (maybe because i am still young)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 am 

If you're in Indonesia and your family is religious, better not to come out until you live independently. And by saying independently I mean financially independent, you don't want to live a living hell in your home while your parents disagree with your sexually and meet them everyday.

Not coming out to your family won't kill you anyway, you'll be just fine as long as there's someone who 'recognizes' you in real life.

My personal experience, but mine deals with atheism

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm 

to be honest, i wouldnt know what to do, but if i had to, i would ask him if he loves you alot. i dont know. : |

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:15 pm 

I'd like to say better words of course, but cut it off, find another person you might wanna be with. If he's married then it most likely you'll be the one who suffers at the end of the day.